Friday, May 9, 2008

Welcome to my world......



Man, I've taken too long to set up another blog, so I finally decided it was time. The first site I did my blog on wasn't the best,  and so I've decided to use one of the sites I looked into before my mission started.

After a great day on Thursday, today went really awesome as well. There was another medical appointment for me to go to....I think this is my fifth one this week, or something like that.....wow, the post-mission life! I can't wait to jump back into reality and see what happens.

I'm at the beach right now. I love the beach so much!  It is way pretty out here. I will take some pictures and put them on here as soon as I can. My family will be here until Monday sometime. Tomorrow, we get to have a feast with a professional chef out here at our condo! I plan to enjoy the festivities and actually learn how to cook a real meal! In the meantime, I'm also going to pray that I won't get sick from all of the food.

No comments: